We offer a large selection of foam and sponge for any industry and application. Contact us today to order your die cut foam and sponge parts!
- OEM Equipment
- Shock / impact absorption
- Shock isolation
- Gaskets, air / dust / oil / water seals, sound vibration dampening, LCD seals, bumper pads
- Seats, seals, noise/vibration pads, wiring harness, trunk and door seals, insulation
- Sports & Recreation
- Industry: Neoprene, EAR, Temper for accessories and Equipment
- Electrical box seals, weather stripping, pipe wrapping, lighting fixtures, oil seals
Foam & Sponge
We provide foam and sponge materials for sealing, cushioning, absorbing, dampening and gap filling along with many other requirements for our valued customers. CR Technology cuts foam and sponge in many variations of density, composition, layers and thickness, all tailored to your specific needs. We can also laminate the foam or sponge with a pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) for ease of attachment. We have many proprietary PSA application techniques for helping our customers remove the adhesive liner in a fast and production friendly manner, to streamline the manufacturing and assembly process.
Sponge Materials (Closed & Open Cell)
- Neoprene Blend
- Viton ®
*Viton ® is a registered trademark of Dupont Corp
Foam Materials (Closed & Open Cell)
- Polyurethane (Polyester – Polyether)
- Cross-Linked Polyurethane
Foam & Sponge Application Notes
- Will the material be used to seal?
- Is there a required density for the application?
- Temperature requirements or specifications?
- What is the compression set requirement?
- Application environment concerns (chemical, ozone, UV)?